The Management Board of the Warsaw-Illinois Executive MBA and Executive MBA @ UW Alumni Association “Nowy Świat” invites you to the fifth virtual meeting dedicated to the members and supporters of the Association. Meeting agenda:
- New / old reality, i.e. online meetings
- Meeting business needs – in an emergency or isolation
- Managing online meetings
- Interaction with participants during online meetings
- Registration of meetings as “evidence in the case”
- Possibility to participate in meetings of the management board and supervisory board using means of direct online communication and participation in shareholders’ meetings and general meetings of shareholders using electronic means of communication – in the light of the recent changes adopted due to the coronavirus epidemic,
- Practical aspects of preparation for the remote organization of management board and supervisory board meetings, as well as shareholders ‘meetings and general shareholders’ meetings,
- Submitting declarations of will, including concluding contracts in electronic form, in the age of current problems resulting from the pandemic,
Robert Pietrusiński. Lawyer, doctor of economic sciences with a specialization in management sciences. Lecturer at the Faculty of Management at the University of Warsaw. Specialist in civil and commercial law. Adviser to management boards and supervisory boards of capital companies, member of numerous supervisory boards. Theoretician and practitioner of corporate governance.
Marek Jałoszyński – economist, expert in finance and organization of enterprises, manager. Organization and Development Director at Intertrading System Technology sp.z o.o., a recognized integrator in the IT industry specializing in solutions in the field of cybersecurity, communication and virtualization.
Aleksander Klessa – IT solutions architect, expert in the field of communication, network and cybersecurity solutions. Director of the Digital Transformation Department at Intertrading System Technology sp.z o.o.,
Michał Marczuk – legal advisor at the law firm Sobolewska i Wspólnicy Doradcy Prawni Spółka Komandytowa, specializing in commercial law, in particular in providing corporate services to commercial law companies, as well as negotiating commercial contracts.
Date: May 13, 2020.
Time: 10:00 to 12:00
Channel: Zoom – in the on-premise version on the infrastructure of EXATEL S.A. (it is recommended to install the application before the webinar or access via chrome or firefox browsers).
Host: Szymon Ruman, EXATEL S.A.
Applications: please send to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org by 12/05/20.
In the application, please provide: name and surname and e-mail address to which invitations are to be sent.
Fee: Free or optional payment to the Association’s account
On this occasion, we would like to remind you that we are an organization that remains active thanks to annual contributions and other voluntary contributions from members of the Association or external donors. Therefore, we encourage you to make payments to the Association’s account:
07 2030 0045 1110 00000 333 1250.
On behalf of the Management Board, we remain at your disposal
Sylwester Wybranowski & Krzysztof Pajączek