On behalf of the Management Board of the Warsaw-Illinois Executive MBA Alumni Association and Executive MBA @ UW, we cordially invite you to the next integration meeting of MBA graduates / students. This time, at our meeting, we intend to focus primarily on networking and building relationships. For this purpose, short self-presentations of all willing participants are planned at the meeting. Each person will have about 20-30 seconds to introduce themselves to the rest of the event participants. Continue reading
On behalf of the Management Board of the Warsaw-Illinois Executive MBA Alumni Association and Executive MBA @ UW, we cordially invite you to the next integration meeting of MBA graduates / students. The meeting is combined with listening to Mateusz Kusznierewicz’s speech – “With the wind and against the wind in life, sport and business” Continue reading
On April 28, 2021, another extremely interesting meeting was held by the EMBA @ UW Alumni Association, entitled:
“SPEED without borders – the economy of the data age”
The webinar speaker – Dr. Aleksander Poniewierski – partner, global leader of digitization and new technologies at EY. He has many years of experience in digital transformations of the largest companies in the world. He is also a lecturer at many universities in the country and abroad. Continue reading
Flats more valuable than gold? What drives investments in the housing market?
Can the purchase of an apartment be a “vaccine” for investors for an uncertain time?
The upcomming webinar will be a meeting of market experts and a discussion devoted to:
- the current situation on the housing market and the potential scenarios for its development
- changing the demand groups and the investment model in the housing market of individual investors
- development of the institutional housing rental sector and the interest of funds in this asset class in Poland
- opportunities and barriers related to investing in the Real estat sector
- tax aspects of such investments